Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Man, it's been a while.


Well I was able to recover my password to blogger so I can give a new blog. I forgot it about 5 months ago and was just now able to get it reset. Well where should I start. Nothing has been going to except growing in faith and such. Michelle and I decided to place our house on the market because we found a residence that we liked at a good price, so our move is dependent upon the sale of our existing home. We will see if it sells or not, If it don't that's just fine, if it does that will be good too, either way we are happy and are not stressed out about it. The Lord will put us where we need to be. Tomorrow I go and have my wisdom teeth removed in a outpatient procedure. I'm a little nervous due to all of my past surgery's but I guess I'll be fine. In April we are scheduled for a cruise to the Caribbean. That should be fun. Also I got a guitar and have been taking lessons for a while now. Well I'm sure that there is more I'm leaving out but for now this is all I can think about to write. C Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment