Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Fallen Brothers


My heart and prayers go to the family's of the four Oakland Police Officers murdered recently. The suspect was later shot and killed by a lone officer on patrol. I do not understand this world sometimes but I know it is in Gods hands. I go to work everyday and hope that all of my fellow brothers of the badge stay safe but there was no way to avoid this tragedy by a individual with a vendetta against normal society. The normal society that you experience because we are behind the scenes taking care of the problems. May they rest in peace with the Lord, their job is done. Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the son's of God. Mathew 5:9

2 comments:

  1. Rest in Peace, Deputy Bellar. Your job is done and we thank you for your service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had no idea when you posted this what was to come... rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete