Tuesday, August 25, 2009

House on a Hill


Hello All. It's been so log since we posted I figure I best get a update in. We have been doing great. Still attending church as much as possible and working when I'm not in church. Recently Brandi and I have been afforded the opportunity to live in another house for a couple of weeks. It has opened our eyes to see that we are very happy where we are at and need nothing more. It's a farm and taking care of the 50 plus animals is a blast but there is absolutely no place like home. So if you don't feel like your at home when your home you better figure out what's wrong and fix it. It's fun to see how the other side lives but it's just not for us. Brandi is starting back to school this week. Tonight is her first class of the semester which gives me the opportunity to write. She has been very stressed dealing with issues of the school so we have been praying hard. As far as me I'm back to work for a while now after that pesky surgery and feeling great. I've lost about ten pounds in the past two months and I am down to below where I was in high school. Work has been as usual, a domestic here a suicide there , nothing out of the ordinary. We have taken on a little more responsibility at the church. I attend each men's fellowship regardless of who's Sunday School Class I'm in. With the older class I get wisdom. With the younger class I see how we all struggle together as Christian men coming into our faith. I'm at the point, and have been for a few months now, where I just can't get enough church. I'm not burning myself out though and maybe it's not really the church I can't get enough of, it's God. It's true that when the Holy Spirit is within you you just can't read fast enough or learn enough about scripture and how to bring it to the lost. Well ta ta for now

1 comment:

  1. Hey Keith,
    Glad church is going well. I hope to see y'all again soon.

    Roger

    ReplyDelete